Friday, May 4, 2012

Cake ?

Today a few friends are coming over to hang out and I decided to make a cake.  I love cake, it is truly one of my favorite deserts but I like my cake moist, which many times causes me to undercook my cakes or cupcakes.  When you take a cake out of the oven too early, then try to put it back in the oven, twice, often times you end up with something that looks like a cake but tends to fall apart.  It is still very moist - at least from my own experience anyway ... and even if it still taste yummy, it becomes impossible to keep its form and frost.  I didn't want to just throw out this yummy delicious cake thing so I came up with a new idea - cake in a bowl!  I dumped the very moist and crumbly cake into a big bowl, mashed it down, and frosted it, added the other very crumbly but moist layer, pushed it down and frosted it too.  It looks - interesting and I already tasted some of it and it was delicious and very moist!  Not the best looking but hey at least I saved it right???


Now bring on the spoons!

No comments: