Tuesday, May 22, 2012

How Is Summer?

It's been too long since I talked about my oldest daughter Summer.  She is doing really well, considering she is almost 5 and has found her attitude.  It was bound to happen, at least she gave me four years of pure happiness, now I get a bit of the real her to add to it :o) of course I wouldn't change it for the world, I am glad she is growing up and coming into herself.  She is a busy little girl but doesn't seem to mind, she has dance (ballet/tap) on Saturdays, Mondays she takes a Spanish class, on Tuesday and Thursday she has swimming lessons, on Tuesday after swimming we go to story time at the library, and on Wednesday night she goes to church with Papa.  Actually there is only one Spanish and swimming class left, then what are we going to do?!?  We have a few fun things coming up this summer, like a trip to the beach and Disneyland with several cousins, I am really excited about that, and in August we are headed to Oklahoma to visit that side of the family - the other cousins!  We have a few birthday parties coming up, not to mention hers that I am planning now.  Somehow we will manage to stay busy, we always do.

Here are a few pictures of Summer doing some modeling, the skirt she is wearing is a scrappy skirt, cute isn't it?








1 comment:

Urban Earthworm said...

The scrappy skirt is SO adorable. Like a cute kid Xena skirt.

I'm jealous that you have her in Spanish. I always wanted to do that for my kids, but so far have been unable.