Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Oops

Since learning how to crawl Pepper has become quite the amazing little person.  She is so much happier and is into everything and goes everywhere.  Just this week she has fallen off the bed twice! And yes, both times Kris and I were right there.  Little stinker doesn't just fall off either she lunges for the edge.  The first time she fell flat onto her stomach, which tells you she had to lunge to pull that superman move off, and the second time she decided to try head first.  Needless to say now she is banned from our bed.

Summer is enjoying being 5.  We have had some annoying issues with whining lately, well by lately I mean maybe for the past year, so we are really working on correcting the issue.  I take the iPad,  movies and computers away if she whines.  She whines over the silliest things too like not being able to get her shirt over her head.  Yesterday was an excellent day without much whining so I hope she continues to think about it and I hope the taking away is enough motivation to help her out.  Today she whined and I gave in and let her play the iPad but I plan on being tough again tomorrow.

This week has been an odd week because we have nothing planned at all.  If you know me then you know how crazy that sounds.  I am always on the go, busy busy busy, but last week was so hectic with the birthday, dance recital, and birthday party that I decided to just take it easy.  The birthday party was a big hit by the way!

Looking ahead is always exciting, a trip to Oklahoma in two weeks (a little less), a trip to Texas in October, and Pepper's birthday in November.  Until then here are a few pictures from the birthday party madness.






No comments: