Sunday, July 22, 2012

Swimming

Today we went to a friends house to visit, BBQ, and to swim.  Swimming is so much fun on a hot day in Las Vegas and both girls love doing it.  Summer is doing excellent at swimming, she is now able to swim all the way across the pool under water while wearing goggles.  She even comes up for air a few times and goes back under and continues going across the pool.  Pepper also had a great time swimming as was apparent by the big smile across her face today.  Strange random fact about me - I hate swimming.  I hate every bit of it from the getting changed, to getting in, to the chemicals, to the stringy hair, to pruning, to getting out, well you get the idea.  I hate being cold and I bet that is part of it, but being a self conscious normal woman probably doesn't help either, and the whole process of changing, being wet, drying off, does nothing for me either.  Oh well, you get the point, I much prefer sitting on the side taking pictures, which is exactly what I did!
















No comments: