Tuesday, August 27, 2013

First Day of School - 2013

I woke up at 6:00, got myself ready (played a little Hay Day) and woke Summer at 6:30.  I got her dressed and fixed her hair and we woke Pepper just before 7:00.  Went downstairs, had breakfast (multi grain cheeroes and blueberries and peaches), packed her lunch (pb&j, peanut butter crackers, a granola bar, blueberries & peaches, a vanilla yogurt pouch), and headed to the school at 7:35.  Luckily found a place to park, walked to the gate and waited for it to open (at 7:43), got to her line and waited with everyone else.  The principal made some announcements and the kids headed to class.  It was dark and overcast and when I picked her up at 2:11 was raining lightly.  I barely found a place to park to pick her up - what a mess.  Now I am going to go pick her up at 1:35, park near the park, let Pepper play for about 15 minutes then head over to get her.  A lot of my day is spent taking and picking up Summer now, oh well, what can you do!

But she liked it!  I asked her if it was a great, good, ok, or bad day and she said good.  I asked her what would make it better and she said a longer lunch. Today she bought a lunch and she said she liked it and she didn't act like she was starving like yesterday so either she ate more or ate faster.  Two days down, a lot to go.








No comments: