Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Pepper Smiles?

It almost looks like I can get Pepper to smile - well no, that would be a lie.  I can catch Pepper smiling at something, not me or the camera and not on command, but I do get some lucky shots.  Today when I told Pepper to say "cheese" she gave me that first shot - yikes, not at all what I want, so I have to try to distract her with songs and other random things that I think she will find funny.  And forget thinking she sits still the entire five minutes we take photos, oh no, more like a few second, so you can imagine how much work it is to keep putting her in the correct spot over and over!  It works, I mean eventually I get some cute shots.  Too bad she usually isn't looking into the camera but you do what you can right?













No comments: