Sunday, September 8, 2013

Block Party

We went over a friends house last night and hung out in the drive way while the kids played some game with a ball and throwing it ... dodge ball maybe?  They also rode bikes and scooters and ran around like crazy kids do.  We really have some good friends and they have some good kids.  I went around taking pictures of almost all of them, I missed Alexandra and my own kids haha - figures huh.   I promise they were both there running around acting just as crazy :o)  Then we went inside and had some birthday cake for Rachel P's birthday, and some chips, and dip, and fruit, and cookies, well you get the idea - we had a lot of yummy snacks - to go along with the mixed drinks and beer!  It was fun, I am glad the weather is finally starting to cool off!













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The kids had a lot of fun!!! We should do it again.
Rachel S.