Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday - Finally!

Friday is finally here and I need a break!  I have sorta enjoyed riding the bikes to school.  Sorta.  Honestly is it really hard and the last two days have been really cold.  I hate the cold.  My legs also hurt really bad when we ride to school because there is a bit of an uphill.  I hate to complain but .... I don't know how much longer we will be able to ride.  I know it is going to warm up some, we are just experiencing a little cold spell that will be gone probably tomorrow - but I am already freezing!

Every Friday morning the school has a little dance party and they make announcements.  Today Pepper was with us and really enjoyed dancing along.


Summer was there in the back with the group of girls from her class.  Unfortunately we do not know the steps to this song, I know, seriously?  Maybe I should youtube them because they played this same song last week.



No comments: