Tuesday, September 17, 2013

September Already

Really what happened to the month?  We have been busy with school, jazz, choir, piano, and PTA meetings.  Pepper is starting a tot gymnastics class in October, so we will continue to stay busy and then the holidays will be here.

We started walking/biking to school now too - to save gas mostly, I was having to fill up each week and the school parking lot is insane!  Summer got her first progress report, 4 A's and 1 B.  The teacher told me last week that she is ahead of her class in reading but has to work on her writing.  I can't believe how well she is reading, and I also can't believe how sloppy her handwriting is (hehe).  We are working on it and she is reading every night, sometimes 2-3 books, she really loves reading (yay).  She also reads to Pepper a lot too.

Kris put together the toddler bed and we attempted to put Pepper in it.  She goes to bed at night just fine, sleeps all night in the toddler bed, well mostly, this morning I found her on the floor beside the bed :o) but she will not nap in it.  She just gets up and opens her door and leaves the room so I have been putting her in the crib to nap.  I need to give the crib to a friend so I hope she starts napping in it soon.

Today I put a dress on Pepper and she went over to Papa and said "look at my pretty dress" so it begins!  She is getting so big, she is wearing 3T clothes now and talks all the time, and sings, and screams at the animals to scare them away.

Summer is really doing awesome too - she has no issues going to school, she likes it, she isn't getting in trouble, she comes home with crazy energy and talks a lot more, I guess she has more to say.  She has had a few issues at night with bad dreams, like 3 in just over a week and that is annoying but we are working on it.  She is also still very whiney and we are trying to fix that too.

Overall life is still - wonderful.  I can't complain, I never expected it to be like this but I am glad we are where we are.

I don't have any new pictures (yikes) so I will try to get on that :o)

No comments: