Sunday, October 6, 2013

Dior Make up

The artist in me loves makeup, the photographer in me loves taking pictures, the vain side of me loves getting a make over.  The thrifty side of me does not like spending money on expensive Dior makeup, but the generous side of me feels guilty getting a make over and not buying anything, so I have some new blush!

I have wanted to be a lot of things in my short life; a teacher, hula dancer, workout instructor, hair stylist, police officer, photographer, sex therapist, to name a few.  Maybe I need a few more lives after this one so I have more time.

In looking at these pictures of myself a few things come to mind like 1) I look older.  Not old older but old like I have lines by my eyes that were never there, where did they come from?  2) I prefer how I look without all my hair down and 3) I don't look like that anyway, who is she?  Which makes me think, maybe my girls DO look like me and I don't see it because I don't even know what I really look like.  I probably wouldn't even recognize my voice on a recording hehe.  

I told Kris I want short hair - he said no which is ok because maybe I don't so maybe one day.  I still need to go get that tattoo I want too.  






No comments: