Tuesday, June 5, 2007

32.5 week appointment

I had my 32 week appointment yesterday. It was interesting, and luckily, all good news. My blood pressure was 127/85, my heart beat was 89, and Summer's heart beat was 152. I am measuring right on, I have only gained 1 more pound from 4 weeks ago, so I weight 159. The doctor did an ultrasound to see where Summer was, of course she is breach. She is sitting in an L shape, her head is in my upper right side, her butt is in the lower right side, and her legs are on the lower left side. Everything on the ultrasound looked good, the doctor even saw her breathing (of course, I couldn't make much out). She is a lot bigger than I realized. I have to go back to the doctors in 3 weeks and see a real doctor to see if she is still breach, but I am not worried, some babies turn at the last minute.
This morning I went to my nutritionalist appointment. I did pass my glucose test, the cut off is 140, and I was 134, so because I was a little high, they want me to watch my carbohydrates. I thought I knew what they wanted, no sugar, but they actually want me to balance the amount of carbohydrates I eat at each meal. That was a relief, and I don't have to go back and see them anymore.
In other news - I found a matching dresser yesterday and ordered it, the crib and changing table are ordered, now we are just waiting for everything to come in so we can put the room together. I have 7 weeks and 1 day left, still plenty of time right :o)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

animo queda muy poco. congratulations