Sunday, June 24, 2007

Much Better

I went in this morning for more monitoring and to turn in 24 hour worth of urine (yuck, I never want to do that again). My blood pressure was much better 140/82, and Summer was perfect, heart beat was good, no contractions today. I didn't have to wait for the results (which can take 2-6 hours), luckily they let me go home, so I started washing baby clothes finally yay! One more thing I can take off the list. I have to go back to the doctors on Tuesday for more monitoring, this last month is going to be really busy, I can already tell!
Yesterday, Kris and I finished decorating the nursery, it turned out so cute! We still have a few things to do, we can get curtains, a dirty laundry basket, small things. Here are some pictures. What a long weekend!

No comments: