Friday, August 24, 2007

6 Weeks Today

We made it, Summer is 6 weeks old today, where has the time gone. Summer is still doing great, she is starting to chunk up a little bit. I was holding her earlier, and she had her eyes closed, and I noticed her long beautiful eye lashes. I swear those were not there just a day ago! She is also still losing some of the hair on her head, I guess her "real" hair needs room. Her hair color also looks reddish brown, I am not sure where that would be coming from. Her eyes still look blue, but they could change. Today I put a pair of purple pants on her, they are still a little too big, but they sure are cute! I love looking through her clothes to see if something new will fit. I need to go get some baby size hangars, next time I am at the store, because 1) she has some really nice dresses that should be hung up and 2) there is not enough room in her dresser for all of the clothes. It must be nice having so many clothes, most of which are too big.
Speaking of too big, I tried on my work pants, and luckily they fit again. I washed them today, so I am ready for work next week. I am excited about going back to work, I just hope I am really busy and don't have time to miss Summer that much. I think on Monday I will make Kris take some pictures of Summer and I, I will finally look decent, I will have my hair fixed, I will put on make-up and have on nice clothes. I guess it has been nice 6 week break, I have really enjoyed it, but I don't think I could stay home for much longer.

No comments: