Saturday, August 18, 2007

Super Cute!

This morning I gave Summer a bath, put lotion on her, and put her in a new outfit, put on a hat, took her into her room and sat her in a chair, added her stuffed animals and .... SUPER CUTE! I can't believe how fun she is, and I am really surprised how good she is. Kris and I are really lucky to have such an easy going baby. In fact, last night she slept from 1:30 to 5:30, then didn't wake up again until 8:30, so we had a lot of sleep, which makes for extremely happy parents. She is really awake a lot more during the day, and is really doing good at keeping her head up, and she is also starting to extend her legs and scoot when we keep our hand in the way. I have a feeling she will be crawling sooner than later.
Yesterday we went to Babies R Us and I picked up a nursery rhyme book. I really can't believe how many I didn't remember, or had wrong. I have read it to her a few times, but I can't wait until she starts looking at the pictures with me. She is such a great baby :o)

1 comment:

marty :)) said...

Summer is a real doll...I am glad you and Kris are having so much fun with her.