Friday, August 10, 2007

More Videos!

Here is another cute video, Summer getting a bath this morning, she is 4 weeks old today. Monday, she will be one month, and we are taking her to get photos. I have to pack several outfits ahhhh! Having a little girl is so much fun, she is still a great baby, and I still feel really lucky. I cannot believe it has been 4 weeks already, time flies when you are having fun! Right now Summer is sleeping in her swing, she was up about 5 hours this morning, so she is definitely more alert lately. Tomorrow we are going over the Springstons, and it will be the first time she will go swimming in a pool! They keep the pool temp set to around 90, so it will be nice.

1 comment:

marty :)) said...

I wish I could be at the Springston's with you so I could meet Summer...but when I do meet her she will have her personality all set and be soooo much fun to watch!
marty