Friday, September 7, 2007

The funny things

Before I forget, I need to write down all the funny names and things about baby Summer. For example, because her formula stinks so bad, we call it broccoli milk and when she is full and won't take the bottle, she will purse her lips together, so I call her Pursy. When I am trying to change her diaper, I call her squirmy wormy because she doesn't stop kicking. Daddy likes to call her booboo baby, but if she just had a diaper incident that needs tending to immediately, she becomes poopoo baby or just poopoo. We call her precious, princess, beautiful, cutie, sweetness, and other variations of these kind of names and we do call her Summer quite a bit too!
This week I found out I should talk to Summer all the time because babies who hear lots of words are smarter when they get older. Last night I decided I would just ask her a lot of questions, such as "are you going to look like me or daddy when you grow up?" and "are your eyes going to stay blue or are they going to turn brown?" and "when are you going to start hugging me back?" She never answered, but I didn't expect her too. I will keep asking until she does.

No comments: