Saturday, September 15, 2007

I am addicted


I am addicted to taking pictures of Summer! During the week I think about backgrounds, outfits, and positions that I can put Summer in. I bet I already have over 500 pictures, because to get a decent shot, you have to take about 20 pictures. Surely this cannot continue right?
Next weekend Grammy Jackie, Aunt Wendy, and Aunt Margie are coming to visit. It is Grammy Jackie's 50th birthday, so they are all coming out to see Summer, and party Vegas style. I should be thinking about what we will eat and what we will do, but instead I am thinking about how I am going to get them to pose with Summer for pictures...
Oh I thought of a mommy gripe too, I had a pack of onsies, size 3-6 months, in Summer's dresser. I was saving them until she hit 3 months, but decided to open them up because she is getting really long. Guess what, the stupid things are almost too small. How can 3-6 month onsies be so mislabeled? I am finding it hard to put clothes on Summer because you really cannot go by the tag, 3-6 month might fit at 3 months, or it might not fit until 6 months.

No comments: