Saturday, September 1, 2007

Labor Day Weekend

I had a great first week back to work, and I think Kris can say the same. I enjoyed getting back into the swing of things, and Kris enjoyed taking care of Summer. I am really happy things are working out for us! Summer is still doing great, this week she is starting to smile and she has found out that if we tickle her face, she can use her hands to scratch. She is also doing great keeping her head up, and twice this week she went 7 hours without eating (5 of which was sleeping during the night). Today I had a photo shoot with Summer, and took several great pictures, so here are a few. She is growing so much, it amazes me big she is already. The first picture was taken in a basket, mostly full of Killer's dog toys, but I added a few of hers and thought it would be a cute shot. The second picture is in a smaller basket with a purple blanket, it just looked nice and bright, and the last picture is in a very cute red and white dress I found while hanging up some of her clothes, this dress fit perfectly, so we had to take a few pictures ~ enjoy!

No comments: