Monday, February 4, 2008

Go Giants!

Superbowl Sunday was a lot of fun, we went over our friends house to watch the game, and I made a yummy cheese dip. We took some great photos, and don't worry we washed the beer bottle out first before giving it to Summer. I only got excited and started screaming once when the Giants made the touchdown, and of course Summer started to cry, I guess because I started getting her when I was screaming, not really getting her but gently but irratically smacking on her arms. I thought she would have liked the excited energy but apparently she did not, hence real tears, but not for long.
New this week - pushing you away. Summer has learned that her two hands can push you away if you are trying to get to her face to wash it or get boogies out of her nose, and not only can she push you away, she is strong enough to keep you away. Now if I want to suck out boogies, I have to have daddy hold down her arms so I can administer the blue sucker. I love sucking out boogies, call me strange, and usually Summer doesn't mind. I like to get it in, hold the other nostril so it gets good suction and let it go. Summer tends to cough so I guess it might take her breath away, or feels really weird.

No comments: