Monday, May 12, 2008

6th Tooth

Oh ya while I was in Hawaii Summer got her 6th tooth, she now has 4 on bottom and 2 on top. How did I forget to mention that?!? We spend a wonderful Mother's Day together, we went clothes shopping, and I have determined I have a serious problem. I received a box of clothes from mimi, all the perfect sizes, about 15 outfits, so Summer did not need any new clothes, and yet I still bought about 7 outfits yesterday. I am looking into a program to help today! When we got home from shopping Summer was napping in the car, so I got her out and carried her into our bed, and held her and laid down with her. It was so sweet and so cute and felt so good to hold her while she was sleeping, and it was a good position, neither of us were soaking in sweat! Kris came in and saw us and took a picture, I will post it later this week. Summer loves me, when I was leaving for work this morning she wanted me and cried. I love that little girl!

No comments: