Sunday, May 18, 2008

sleeping baby

It was a good week except on Monday when Kris fell down the stairs while holding Summer. He didn't fall all the way, just the last 4 steps. He bought new shoes and they were more grippy than he was use to. Luckily he didn't injure himself besides being very sore. Summer bumped her head on the wall and bit her tongue, but was fine after 30 seconds. Kris was very sore but today he seems 100% so I am glad it wasn't as bad as it could have been. We both hate the stairs and are constantly going up and down them, we are both trying to be more careful now. The rest of the week was uneventful. Yesterday Casey and Ana came over for a play day. This was the first time the girls actually played. They are both so cute and getting so big, they are crawling all over the place. I think they had a good time, Summer was exhausted and took a really long nap after they left. Here they are sitting together in the chair.
Today is really hot, I think it is going to hit 100. I took Summer for a walk at 9 am this morning and it was already too hot to be outside. I guess I will try to take late night walks after the sun goes down, which is better for our skin anyway, I just have to keep her up long enough. We took more family photos outside this morning, which was ok but Summer is never in a happy smiley mood first thing in the morning so of course none of the photos had her smiling. She always has the serious "I just woke up a few hours ago" look on her face. I like this photo enough to get it blown up and framed, so I will consider it mission accomplished.
On Friday we are flying to Idaho Falls to spend Memorial weekend with my mom, I am looking forward to finally seeing my mom's house and meet her friends and take lots of pictures.

No comments: