Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Since last week

We went to Idaho over Memorial Day weekend, I didn't find time to blog (sorry) so let me catch everyone up. First, Summer has 7 teeth now. She is ready for steak I guess, she was really cranky and popped another one out. Her top left broke the skin, and her top right is close behind. On Friday morning we headed to the airport for Idaho. We had a good hour to wait, and we both needed to eat breakfast so we found a little cafe to sit and eat. I had brought a banana and Summer happily ate the banana straight from my hand, it was really cute, she kept taking little bites. She is such a big girl! I also brought her some oatmeal in a cup and added water, instant breakfast! The flight was during nap time, so she was perfect and slept the entire one hour and twenty minutes it took to get to Idaho Falls. She also did great in Idaho with my mom and brother, at first she was going up to them fine, letting them hold her and playing with them. That night my moms neighbors came over and I think they overwhelmed her and she stopped being friendly and became clingy, which was ok, I love to hold her. My mom's house has a U shaped couch and Summer was actually walking along it very well. She was in the window sill and actually took 2 steps over the the table, and when it was time for a bottle she was next to the couch and walked about 4 steps to get to me and the bottle so it will not be much longer before she is walking on her own. My mom also has two dogs and she had fun touching them. They didn't mind her either. We left on Monday and Summer slept for half of the flight. Once we landed she saw her daddy and grandpa and had a huge smile on her face. We went over our friends for a BBQ yesterday for Memorial Day and she was a little cranky, probably from all the traveling and the long weekend. She had her formula straight from her sippy cup last night, she did great, I bet she is off the bottle before a year.
Here is the video in Idaho, enjoy!

No comments: