Sunday, April 19, 2009

Fun Baby

Well I guess we are at fault for this one --- she will say "I farted" whenever she farts. She was never a very farty baby so when she started farting recently I would say you farted and laugh. Now when ever she farts she will tell us and laugh ...

"go away" - whenever she wants to do something. Just last week I way saying she is not independent and look what happened, apparently she got onto the computer and read that post. I have NO clue where she learned it, we don't ever tell her that and I don't think any of her little friends do either. Luckily she also knows "Summer's turn, my turn, your turn, mommy or daddy's turn" so it helps when we switch it to taking turns. She wants to brush her teeth so we let her have a turn then we have a turn, it makes it a little easier.

Some new cute things she does is singing songs from Sesame Street, she sings along with Elmo's world and several other songs from the show. She also thinks Mr. Noodle is hilarious and will laugh so hard and his silly antics.

No comments: