Friday, April 3, 2009

Milk

Kris called me earlier to tattle on Summer, she was sitting in her room at her table coloring on index cards (her new thing) and turned and decided the wall needed a little something. I think Kris thought I might be upset, but I don't care, I will try to wash it off and I am glad he is letting her in there on her own some of the time. He called me and put her on the phone and made her say she was sorry lol, it was cute, I told her we only color on paper, not on walls right? and she said "yes".

Then Kris called a few hours later to say Summer is opening the fridge now by herself. Just in the last 2-3 days Summer has started asking for a specific drink, usually milk but sometimes water, it is so cute to know what she actually wants. Kris thinks we should move some of the items around in the fridge so she can get in and get her own sippy cup from the bottom shelf. She is never in the kitchen alone anyway so I may try to do some rearranging this weekend.

After we finished at the park last night I drove through Sonic to get drinks, Summer always wants one so I ordered her a white milk and asked for a small kids size cup to put it in. You should have seen the smile on her face when she got her own cup!

No comments: