Thursday, April 30, 2009

Survey's

Clothes Survey
Does your baby help get dress? She helps with her arms and legs, not as good as I would like, it will happen eventually
Can your baby put on or take off their own clothes? No not really at all, I think her clothes are too tight haha
Does your baby help pick out clothes/shoes? No but I have never let her. During bath time she will go and grab clothes but Kris or I always pick out her outfit for the day
Does your baby keep their clothes on? Yes she never undresses herself luckily
Does your baby mind socks/shoes? Nope she has no issues wearing socks or shoes
What size clothes does your baby wear? 2T and some 3T actually, some of the shirts are tight so I started buying 3T shirts
What size shoe does your baby wear? 6 or 7 depending on the shoe
What size diaper are they in? I just broke down and bought size 5 and they fit fine
Does your baby wear hats? Not really, I wish she did, I keep trying to get her to wear cute hats
Does your baby wear sunglasses? She loves sunglasses, she always wears them in the car because I am always wearing them and she sees me and of course she has to be like me
Does your baby wear hair accessories? Always to keep the hair out of her face, either bows or rubber bands. She really hates having her hair done but I hate to see her continually move the hair away from her eyes and forehead
What type of outfits does your baby wear the most? Pants/Shirts - soon we will be in shorts. Mimi just sent a bunch of really cute little dresses that she will love
Do you use a bib or take off the shirt for meals? If it is super messy we take the clothes off, no bibs anymore
Has your baby ever taken their diaper off? Never but she is rarely just in a diaper
Does your baby wear more than 1 outfit a day for any reason? Not usually, she stays pretty clean

Sleep Survey
How many hours does your baby sleep at night? 10 to 10.5 hours
What time does your baby go to sleep? 8:15/8:30 pm
How many naps does your baby take a day? 1
How long are the naps? 1 to 1 1/2 hours
How many total hours of sleep does your baby average each day? 11 to 12 hours

No comments: