Thursday, April 16, 2009

wooo long time

I haven't posted anything in a LONG time sorry! First I want you all to go check out piggy face on my flickr, Summer makes pig snorting noises and it is SO darn cute and funny. Of course she is going to hate me when she gets older for getting it on camera but what can you do ...

Piggy Video

Summer helped out a local photographer with some advertising, I was so proud of her, she was so natural in front of a camera (I wonder why) and listened so well. We spent about 45 minutes taking photos and she did great. She had such cute happy smiles.





We had a great Easter, Summer has so many people who love her, she is truly blessed and had a great time with friends. Summer enjoyed the few gummy bears she ate and had fun finding the eggs in our back yard. Next year will be more fun for her but we still had fun watching her try to figure out why there were eggs all over the place, and why we wanted her to pick them all up and put them in her basket without opening and eating the goodies inside.

Some new things, Summer says "I like it" a lot - if she likes something, like food, going to the park, a certain book, a song, we will hear "I like it". Another neat thing she does in the car is say "open" and "close" and when she says open we roll down both back windows, to which she usually replies "its windy" so she says close and we roll them up. She also says "back in there" when we go outside if it is cold or windy lol too funny. She says it REALLY fast so I doubt most people who figure out what she is saying, except she is running for the front door while she says it.

Papa just bought Summer a little bike with training wheels and a helmet. She can actually get onto the bike really well, I don't think she will be riding it anytime soon but I guess you never know. I will probably work with her some this weekend when it warms up.

I think Summer is teething, her last set of molars. She was really cranky yesterday because she would not nap and her cheeks and chin are all red. I hope they cut soon and she starts feeling better.

She turned 21 months on the 13th, she is now 30.5 pounds on the home scale, which she can stand on all by herself now, and she is about 34 inches tall, almost 3 feet. I think she is finally losing some of her baby weight and slimming up. She is still in size 4 diapers and size 2T but some of her shirts are tight, can you believe it. I put a 3T shirt on her the other day and it fit fine yikes!

No comments: