Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Friends

After dinner last night Papa, Summer and I went to the park. We were there a good while, when we got home the neighbor kids were outside. Our neighbors have 5 kids, 1 boy who is about the same age as Summer (not sure exactly) and 4 sisters who probably range from 3 to 8 or so. Ya - 5 children. We see them outside a lot playing so I asked Summer if she wanted to sit in the driveway and watch them. Then they kinda came over and I let Summer go up to them. They are very well behaved and nice kids from what I can tell. I asked them if they wanted me to go get the chalk, they said yes, so I ran in and grabbed the chalk. They had a blast writing all over the driveway and Summer had a blast saying HI over and over to all of them. You can tell the little boy has sisters because he was so sweet with Summer, when she would say Hi and wave at him he would reach out and grab her hand - it was sweet.

Anyway I bet we played outside a good 45 minutes if not more. The driveway is super colorful now and Summer really enjoyed being around the other children. They were all very good with her, heck they are use to having a little brother. At around 7:30 I tell Summer she needs to come in and take a bath, you should have seen this child's legs - they were covered in chalk, I don't know how she gets so dirty! We get inside and she follows me into the bathroom where I smell something .... EWWWW she had nasty poop and who the hell knows when she did it, it was so smashed it was almost coming out the back/top LOL those poor kids, she was all over them haha. Oh well I guess they are use to it right?

No comments: