Friday, August 24, 2012

Kindergarten

On Monday my little girl will be starting Kindergarten.  Do you know what that means?  That means I will have completely finished her baby book and that makes me sad :o(  Since we are doing school at Odyssey Charter this year Summer will get to stay home with me and learn, and that makes me very happy - in fact I don't even think I will cry on her first day!  Odyssey Charter is actually a public Clark County School, but it is a hybrid school and most of the work is done at home online using the K12 program.  This is a win win situation for me, the benefit of being at home and involved with teaching Summer while having the support of a teacher - who will come to our house once a week for an hour to make sure we are on track, and if we need help we have it.  Plus there is an actual school and they do fun activities like other schools, like parties!  I am very excited and I think Summer is too - of course she really has no idea what is about to happen - how could she?  Here are a few pictures of Summer taken a few minutes ago :o)







Of course Pepper needed to get in on the action so here are a few pictures of her wearing a school outfit too - actually an outfit of Summer's from when she was about this age, maybe a bit older, but hey I thought it looked like it matched!





This little girl is Amy, she lives across the street and her and Summer play together most days.  Amy is also starting school and going into Kindergarten.  Hopefully they have fun learning and growing together :o)





No comments: