Thursday, August 16, 2012

Super Girl

Interview with a supermom ...

How many photo shoots do you do in a week?
supermom: usually just one, sometimes two, or if I get lucky maybe 3 like this week!
How long do photo shoots take?
supermom: it takes me about 5 minutes to set up, I use all natural lighting so I don't have to worry about setting up lights, that helps, 2 minutes to dress the girls unless the outfit is complicated, and less than 10 minutes to take photos - both girls are good about posing and getting it over with fast.  
Do your girls like having photos taken?
supermom: Summer not normally, I have to bribe her to make her model but Pepper doesn't mind yet, in fact she loves attention and loves going outside so when we do outside shoots she has a lot of fun.
How do you get your girls to smile?
supermom: with Summer I have to bribe her with something but she is 5 I guess, with Pepper it comes natural, she is a smiler, and she really smiles good for daddy and papa so if they are around I make them help.
What is the best part about doing model photo shoots?
supermom: besides getting discounted boutique outfits, I get to take pictures of my girls, something I would be doing anyway!
How many photo shoots do you have coming up?
supermom: both girls will be doing a princess costume soon, Summer has a pirate and a back to school shoot and she also has a Thanksgiving necklace set, and Pepper has a Christmas onsie and both girls are doing a Christmas bow - probably in August!
What is the hardest part about doing the photo shoots?
supermom: believe it or not I get nervous every time I get a new outfit.  I am always afraid I am not going to get a good shot.  
Would it be easier to shoot other kids besides your own?
supermom: Yes and No, Yes because I wouldn't be as picky and other kids are fun and cute but no because it is easy to figure out when my girls are in a good mood and I can always redo the photos later if I need.















No comments: