Monday, August 20, 2012

Pink Bow

This week started off just like I like, busy!  After a normal routine morning we headed over a friends house to go swimming for a few hours.  Right before we left to go to their house I checked the mail and noticed a package, a new pink bow for Pepper to model.  I get way too excited over this modeling stuff.  So after I got home, and Pepper napped, I dressed her in this pink dress I bought at Old Navy when I was on vacation in Oklahoma - a dress that is a size 12-18 months, I figured it would be WAY too big but guess what, it fit and put the bow on her head.  I got a bunch of cute pictures but I also got this!



This all because I took away the pink necklace that she would not take out of her mouth.  I am pretty sure she is teething again.  I am guessing the other two bottom teeth but I can't see or feel anything yet and she hasn't been too cranky, she just keeps trying to chew on everything!





Luckily daddy came home and distracted her long enough for me to get a few pictures without the necklace.



Isn't she so sweet!

No comments: