Saturday, August 25, 2012

Let's Compare

Summer is across the street at Amy's house, Pepper is napping, Kris is upstairs on the computer, Charming is napping, Killer is walking around making sure there are no bad guys close by and I am sipping (more like gulping) on a Me Happy Jamaican Wine Cooler and I thought - hey I should blog about the difference between Pepper and Summer.  Why? Because my mom asked me the other day and I could not remember but I have it all written down!!!

At 9 months Pepper was 29 1/2 inches and 22 pounds
At 9 months Summer was 29 inches and 22.5 pounds
- give or take

Teeth
By 9 months Pepper had 6 teeth
By 9 months Summer had 3 teeth (but got 3 more in her 10th month)
Pepper got her first tooth at 5 months, 20 days
Summer got her first tooth at 5 months, 9 days

Pepper started clapping at 9.5 months, Summer was 10.5 months.

Both girls rolled at 5 months and sat up on their own at 7 months and started crawling right at the end of their 7th month.

They sure seem to be a lot alike, and if Pepper continues to be like Summer she will be walking just before she is a year, but I think it might be soon.  I guess we will see soon enough, in the meantime I have a birthday coming up 10 weeks, maybe I should think about a theme ...



No comments: