Sunday, December 16, 2012

Baths & Sleepovers

Pepper really enjoys taking a bath.  She could easily spend a half hour playing and splashing and having a good old time.  Unfortunately her skin is getting very dry this winter, as we all are, so I have been trying to limit her baths to every other day, and we have been putting on a lot of lotion.  

Tonight I gave Pepper a bubble bath and like always she had a blast.  Don't let the first picture trick you into thinking she is all sweet and innocent either.  It is all I can do to keep her sitting and from splashing.



Put your hands up!  Nah, I really didn't say that lol.



Here she is below looking upset because I told her to sit on her butt, something I generally say about 100 times during her bath.  


Below she has the look that says, oooh I see something I want.  She probably wanted to stand up because she did right after this picture and the bath was over.


In other non Pepper news Summer stayed the night over her friends house on Saturday night.  It was technically her first sleep over at someone else's house but only technically because technically she stayed over her cousins house when we went to visit in October, and technically she stayed in the next state, but since it was just her cousin I could technically not count that but whose trying to be all technical about it right?  

Anyway she stayed across the street at her friend Amy's house - she went over around 6:00 pm, came home the next morning around 9:30 and she had no issues.

I remember sleepovers ... waking up in a strange house, sleeping in a strange bed with strange pillows and blankets, eating strange food, watching strange shows, watching how someone else's mom takes care of their kid(s) ... so I wonder what Summer will remember most about her sleepover.  She did mention she didn't finish watching the movie she brought because she fell asleep, and she mentioned something else but I can't remember what it was, oh well.


No comments: