Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Holiday Photos

I am so lucky - I mean really lucky.  This week Pepper turned 13 months and she just keeps getting happier.  She is talking all the time, yesterday at the park she saw a bird, pointed to it, said bir and ran after it.  She takes two wonderful naps, wonderful because she goes down so easy.  At night she falls asleep on my lap and then I put her in her crib and she sleeps all night.  Joy :o)  And let's not forget about Summer, this week she had a dental appointment and had no cavities.  She loves her little blue earrings and is doing so well in school.  She is reading small books with hardly any help.  I just love her, and Pepper.  

Today we headed out back with a 4x12 roll of paper.  It is not big enough :o( and we were restricted on what we could do but we still got some great photos, in fact two are money shots, you know photos I really love.  See if you can guess which ones they are.
















Now it feels like Christmas, even if it is still in the 70's - but I see cooler weather later in the week.  Pepper loves candy canes, can you imagine that?  At least I have a way to keep her put, photography trick!


No comments: