Thursday, December 27, 2012

I am Greenish Yellow

Yellow is my favorite color followed closely by green, so when I saw this outfit on sale I knew it was for me.  Not really, I wouldn't just wear that out, I mean I am cool and all but its a bit bright.  At least not all together, maybe a piece here and there.  I bought it because I am doing a photo shoot in a few weeks with the theme being "color" and I wanted to test out my new photo backdrop stand.  It worked fine :o)  Last night my husband said I looked like a ripe banana, I am thinking more like an old lemon.

Critical time, what do I really see?  Naked white toes and feet with lots of veins on them.  It could be worse, overall I like my pictures.  I didn't even have foundation on my face, just mascara and eyeliner and lipliner.  And my hair was freshly pulled out of a scrunchy.  I love my perm :o)  I have obviously gained some weight, especially around the middle and thigh area but so what, I am enjoying all this holiday food and I can start eating better in the spring.  Sexy pictures - no, fun pictures - yes!








No comments: