Monday, July 16, 2007

2 Days as a Mommie

We came home yesterday, and talk about scared. Luckily I am way more comfortable at home, even without all of the nurses and doctors to help out. I can't believe you can just have a new baby, and in two days you know everything you need to know, so they send you home. The first night home was actually refreshing, Summer sleeps in 4 hours increments, so I really got a lot of rest. I was (am) so worried she isn't eating enough, and I ended up starting her on formula as well as the breast. I am probably confusing her, so today I bought a breast pump, and will just give her breast milk in the bottle. That will make going back to work easier. Speaking of work, I can't believe I am going to be home for 6 weeks. I guess I do need to recover, because today I went to Target with my mom (who arrived today YAY) to get the breast pump and that short trip wore me out. I am afraid I am over doing it, but there is still so much left to do, yet when I take the ibuprofen, I really don't feel much pain. Well I need to keep this one short, mom just finished making dinner so I am going to eat, I am starving!

No comments: