Saturday, July 21, 2007

Love

Last night was a good night, Summer sleeps about 3-4 hours, so she only got up twice, and she went right back to sleep. We woke up around 7 this morning, and even got an hour nap! We gave her her first butt bath (I hadn't heard of this) where we sat her in the sink with a little water to wash the butt, and she hated it. I am wondering how the bath is going to go in a few weeks. I found a cute little dress in her size, so we put it on and took some cute pictures. Summer was up for a long time today, so maybe she will be nice and tired tonight. Who knew being a mom would be so awesome, I am just loving it.

1 comment:

marty :)) said...

she is beautiful, Jessica. I am a little envious. I loved those first few weeks with a newborn. Enjoy every moment...

marty:))