Thursday, July 19, 2007

6 Days

6 days has past, and Summer is doing great, still absolutely beautiful. I still feel weird sitting at home, I feel like I am waiting for something to happen, I guess I have never been able to "stay" home before. I have been getting about 1-2 hours of sleep at a time, for about 3-4 hours total a night. I usually try to get a nap in during the day, but it is hard for me to sleep when she naps, I am not sure why, and I have no clue how I am not exhausted.
Have I mentioned how precious Summer is? I love when she is hungry and opens her mouth wide like a little bird, and I love giving her open kisses. She hates having her diaper changed, well the cold wipes, but stops crying as soon as it is over. She rarely ever cries, only when she is hungry and I am waiting on the bottle. She will take a pacifier, but doesn't need it to fall asleep. She makes the cutest noises when she sleeps too. She is asleep right now and I just can't help staring at her. I am so in love with her!

No comments: