Sunday, October 7, 2007

I love October

I bid on two Halloween infant costumes from ebay and won them both, Summer is going to be a sweet pea and a clown this year. Next weekend we are taking her to a pumpkin patch so she can get her first pumpkin, and we will get pictures (of course). Uncle James is in town this week, so he will get to go with us, and the Springston's are coming too, so it should be a lot of fun. I still have to get a small pumpkin and make some pies, but I will do that closer to the end of the month. Kris and I went looking for costumes, but we didn't find anything we like. We are going to get something online, we have a few ideas.
This has been a really good week for Summer, she has slept over 6 hours three times, I think she is going to continue this routine for good. She even slept 7.5 hours once. I love taking showers with Summer, and I told Kris he should try it. He told me he didn't think it was a good idea because it was dangerous, but I told him how much she loves it, and he tried it. That was yesterday, and so far they have had two showers together! It isn't as hard as you think holding onto her, and she loves the shower, we can even get her head wet and she doesn't mind.
Summer is really starting to giggle, I can smile at her and she will smile back. She is really a happy little baby, I still don't know how I got so lucky.

No comments: