Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I was so ready too

Last night I decided to put Summer's yellow dress on, she had not wore it since she was about a month old, and instead of a yellow dress, it turned into a yellow shirt. I guess it was never a dress, she was just too small at one month. I figured I would try on the huge jeans I had and of course they fit just fine. I also paired the outfit with some socks and the sneakers that should have been too big, yet fit. I guess she is growing and I don't even see it, sneaky baby! I also prepared myself for the idea that Summer might sleep all night. I fed her 6 ounces at 5:30 pm, then another 3 ounces at 9:00 pm (she wouldn't eat anymore) and when she woke up after a short nap around 10:00 pm, she ate another 2 1/2 ounces. I was sure she was going to sleep all night, until 2:00 am when and she woke up. Daddy was just coming to bed, so he fed her four ounces. She went back to sleep and slept until 8:00 am. She did not sleep all night, I guess the night before was just a trick. I will wait for the treat :o)

1 comment:

marty :)) said...

She is absolutely beautiful! Isn't it amazing how they grow when you aren't looking? I guess that is why you can find "almost new" baby clothes at yard sales!