Sunday, October 21, 2007

it's cold out

Summer(the season) is over, we had a cold front hit and things have really cooled down. Summer (the baby) doesn't seem to notice, and continues to grow bigger every day. I finally pulled out her 3-6 month onsies and threw her 0-3 month onsies into the "too small pile" I started. Soon, the "too small pile" will turn into a clothes mountain. I am still not sure what I am going to do with them. The last of the Halloween costumes arrived, next weekend is our Halloween party so we will have some good pictures next week. Here is a picture I took of Summer on the 18th. She looks so big in this photo, which makes me a little sad. I think she is going to have blonde hair and brown eyes. It looks like her eyes are starting to change colors, and her hair keeps getting lighter. I guess I will find out one day, I better not rush it.

No comments: