Saturday, October 13, 2007

Pumpkin Time

Today really was a great Saturday. Earlier this week I received the clown costume in the mail and it ended up being much cuter than I thought. I put it on, it fit perfectly, and Summer took really good pictures in it this morning. We met some friends for lunch (The Springston's) so I put on Summer's Halloween pumpkin patch outfit and it also fit perfectly. Charlene bought Summer some Halloween mittens and socks, and we put those on for the pumpkin patch pictures. The pumpkin patch was actually really fun, we bought a large pumpkin that we will draw a face on in a few days. When we came home, since Summer is three months old today, I had to get face shots of her so I can update her monthly picture frames. While taking some pictures, I decided to take some video of her to see if I could catch her smiling, and I got lucky and caught her laughing instead, it is so cute! I need to update her baby book, at her doctor appointment on Tuesday, Summer is 24 inches and in the 90% for height, she weighed 13 pounds, and is in the 75% for weight. She is doing great, and is still such a great baby.

No comments: