Tuesday, November 13, 2007

4 Months!

Summer is four months old! She is getting so big and doing new things. Just today she really started to reach out and grab, and of course everything she grabs goes right into her mouth. I keep checking for teeth but I don't really feel anything yet. She still isn't sleeping all night, usually 4-6 hours, but with time I am sure she will. Still satisfied with 6 ounces every four hours, maybe in another month we will introduce cereal with a spoon and let the dogs clean up the mess. As I am typing this, one handed, holding Summer with my other arm, I am finding my left hand to be completely slimed with drool ... ewwww! I will be glad when this phase passes.
I took this video tonight, Summer was in her usual happy self, hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

No comments: