Thursday, November 1, 2007

Dr. Seuss

Today I bought Summer her first Dr. Seuss book! Actually it was a set of three books, One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish, The Cat in the Hat Comes Back and Hooper Humperdink ...? Not Him! So far I read her the first two and I cannot believe how weird these books are. I know I have read them before a long time ago but I must have forgot how they went. Next time I am at the store I will get the pack that has the Green Eggs and Ham, I think I remember how it goes. I also picked up three things of formula and spent $75.00 ~ ouch formula is expensive, but it should last a month, hopefully a little longer.
Summer had a great Halloween, I took her to the door to see some of the trick or treaters and she just looked around with her normal amazed at life expression. Now, what do I do with her costumes, all three of them.
Today is November 1st, I asked a lady at work if she could pick up some a bag of some fake fall leaves from the craft store (she was going anyway) so I can take some fall pictures of Summer. It does not look anything like fall yet in Las Vegas, my grass is still full and green, so the leaves should set the mood. I will hopefully get some good fall pictures this weekend.

No comments: