Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Too Much?

Last night Summer slept from 9 pm to 5 am. I woke up around 2 am wondering why she was still asleep. I woke up again at 5 am and woke up Kris and asked if she had been up, thinking maybe I had slept through it, but she had not. Not 1 minute later she starts to stir, so either I woke her, which I doubt, or she might have been making noises, which could have woken me up, which is more plausible. I guess it is ok for new babies to sleep all the way through the night, but I really do not like it. If she continues to do it - it might get better, but randomly picking nights to sleep all the way through is going to give me a panic attack! Otherwise Summer is doing great! This has been a week of slobbering, spitting, drooling, and getting everything nice and wet. The hands have been discovered and go right into the mouth, where they quickly become soaked with baby drool. This is all normal, yet very unpleasant and wet. This could mean teeth very soon, but so far I do not feel anything that I think should not be there, and she is really good about letting me feel. Summer has also mastered (I swear she did it overnight) the amazing ability to enjoy tummy time. She hated it one day, would not even attempt to get up on her arms, and just like it was nothing she is up and smiling away. Babies are great, I am so glad I had one :o)

No comments: