Sunday, November 11, 2007

Down Hill

This picture of Summer was taken last night, using all natural lighting. I know you are only here for the pictures!

Summer continued to sleep good for about three nights, it was 8.5 hours, 8 hours, 7 hours, but last night it was maybe 5 hours. I guess eventually her sleeping will get consistent, for now she can sleep how she wants.
Summer is still blowing bubbled, slobbering, chewing on her tongue, drooling, but she still has nothing to show for it. She has not been cranky either so I don't think she is cutting any teeth yet, maybe she is just doing all of the prep work.
Daddy has enjoyed having a new camera, and has taken a lot of pictures this week. We are going to take our own holiday picture, do some editing, and get cards printed to save money and to get some picture we really like. We attempted a few photos this morning, after an hour of getting ready, fixing my hair, putting on make-up, putting on a green sweatshirt when it is in the 70's outside, we took a few shots but it isn't going to be as easy as I had hoped. Summer was really hungry so she was not in the mood to begin with, and it is really hard to get her to smile or look at the camera when we are both sitting next to her. Maybe when Grampa gets home we can try again to get that magical shot I envision in my mind.
Summer will be 4 whole months on Tuesday. Each month on the 13th she has a birthday where we take pictures and recap the milestones for the past month. I am really glad I bought a baby book because I do enjoy filling it out.
I guess not much else new happened this week. Oh I almost forgot, last Friday I took Summer to work with me. The ladies at work loved her, and I really didn't get to see her very much. She did great all day, didn't cry, hung out, looked around, and was her normal cute self. I will have to do that again one day.

1 comment:

Tiroskassie said...

Looks like y'all are closin in on that long awaited goal of sleeping the night thru all the time! :) From what you've said, she seems to be getting close :)