Saturday, November 3, 2007

Girls Day Out

Summer and I met Casey and Anastasia for lunch today, it was a perfect girls day out and everyone had a blast. It was a lot of fun seeing another baby (Anastasia was born on the 26th) and comparing notes. We are going to try to meet monthly if we can, you know how it is being a mom though - busy busy busy!
Remember those leaves I got, they made an excellent picture! I can't believe how colorful they were, and Summer was happy and cooperative. It may not really feel like the fall yet, but it is November and the pictures turned out better than I expected. Time change this weekend, I wonder how it will be with a baby. We really don't have Summer on any schedule, so I don't think it will really matter much, but I will enjoy going to bed later and getting up later!

No comments: