Monday, November 22, 2010

Fun on the stairs

Really - it is the little things that make me happy, that inspire me, that desire to get out my camera can be nothing more than two cute little braids on top of a head. Pair that with a set of stairs and you have yourself a mini photo shoot. At least I think so!





I think people assume because I have so many cute photos of my daughter that she is a great little model, she loves to pose, loves to smile, loves to give me cute faces. Those people would be completely wrong. My daughter is a normal three year old and anything to do with sitting still for several clicks is enough to make her run. Of course she is more use to me and knows what makes me happy, and I take a thousand pictures just to get a few good ones (digital cameras rock). I am very persistent and I know what to use as bribes and let's be honest I lie over and over ("come on just three more photos") but I really don't think she minds that much, she doesn't know any different, don't all moms take this many photos of their kids - she must wonder. She sees me take pictures of other people too and they let me, or at least it appears they let me in the photos she sees, so for her this is pretty much normal. My poor child - a new outfit, cute leggings, hair bows, a fancy hat - all things that might require a photograph or two.

No comments: