Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Again Nothing

Here I am today without holiday photos. I really need to schedule time to take some. I have been busy taking photos of other people, poor Summer. Of course she isn't complaining. She might 20 years from now but somehow I doubt it.

I got a video of her yesterday spelling words - she is doing so well, so well in fact we haven't been having school lately. Mostly because I felt like she wasn't having fun and I was really busy - by busy I mean I was on the computer. I might try to start up again in January. I just remember loving playing school when I was young but I guess I was a bit older.

Here is the video, this is the way I taught her to read and spell, with the help of World Word. I bought those foam letters at Albertson's for $1 - I bought three of them, so worth it.

Last night Summer had an extra practice for her dance recital coming up in less than 2 weeks, actually her first performance is on Tuesday. I am amazed with only 2 practices she has the moves down to the song. Maybe she is meant to be a dancer. She is only 3 but her memory always amazes me. I hope it amazes me today when she and her friends sing holiday songs to seniors. We will see!

No comments: