Sunday, December 26, 2010

My Little Panda Bear

Over this already extremely busy holiday season, Summer had 3 dancing performances. Her little group of girls tapped and sang to Panda Bear. Her first performance included two of her little friends. They were so cute, danced perfectly, and sang as loud as they could.





After the first performance - which was a small stage to help prepare them for the next big show that was coming up - I knew that Summer is a star. I don't think she even got butterflies nor was she nervous. She and her friends got the most applause too because they are so young and so cute. What can I say - I am addicted too, I can't wait to see her in more performances.

Her real performance included all the girls from her class, four total including Summer. Once again they had a terrific performance, singing and tapping at the right time. Of course they were the cutest act.




The final performance was for a smaller group of seniors, only one other girl showed up - just the two performed, but it didn't matter because it was still just as cute and as good as the other two performances.



Now that it is all over I am just a little bit sad, it was really exciting to watch Summer perform on stage with her friends. I guess I have time to prepare for the next performance this summer, June I think. I already can't wait!

No comments: