Wednesday, August 24, 2011

154.5 at 27 weeks

Weight gain is always a touchy subject, of course not as touchy when you are pregnant but still ... anyway I was looking back to my blog when I was pregnant with Summer, 4+ years ago. I found this post where I was 26 weeks pregnant. At that time I weighed 153. I was just thinking that a week later with this pregnancy I weigh the same. To make sure I went and weighted and at 27+ weeks today I am weighing 154.5. Then I realized that I started this pregnancy 10 pounds lighter, which means I have gained an extra 10 pounds already in this pregnancy. Yikes. I really don't care, in fact I want to go get something to eat right now :o) but how wild that I caught up to my other pregnancy weight. I should realize I am larger than before, Kris had made comments as to how big my stomach is already, as you can clearly see!

No comments: